Login via a different authenticating authority.
Are your outputs REF2021 compliant?
To be eligible for the next REF all journal articles and conference proceedings accepted for publication after 1 April 2016 must be deposited in a compliant open access repository within 3 months of first online publication.
You can use myPublications to:
- Record research outputs and view up-to-date metrics and altmetrics for them.
- Deposit outputs in the White Rose Research Online (WRRO) open access repository to comply with REF and funder mandates.
- Link outputs to the grants that funded them.
- Record details of professional activities, such as journal refereeing, prizes and awards, public lectures, and many others.
- Automatically keep your staff profile page up-to-date with new outputs.
- Export data for use in CVs, grant applications or for other services such as Mendeley or ResearchGate.