Login via a different authenticating authority.
Are your outputs REF2021 compliant?
Journal articles and conference proceedings (with an ISSN) accepted for publication after 1 April 2016 must be deposited in an eligible open access repository within 3 months of first online publication to be eligible for REF2021. It's quick and easy to deposit using myPublications. See our support pages for more information.
Keeping your list of outputs in myPublications up-to-date enables RIS and your department to maintain an overview of outputs and remind you to deposit.
You can use myPublications to:
- Record research outputs and view up-to-date metrics and altmetrics for them.
- Deposit outputs in the White Rose Research Online (WRRO) open access repository to comply with REF and funder mandates.
- Link outputs to the grants that funded them.
- Record details of professional activities, such as journal refereeing, prizes and awards, public lectures, and many others.
- Automatically keep your staff profile page up-to-date with new outputs.
- Export data for use in CVs, grant applications or for other services such as Mendeley or ResearchGate.